7 tbsp. vegan butter (I used nutterlex)
1 cup rapadura sugar
2 tsp. no egg mixture (alternatively 2 whole eggs)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 ¼ cup spelt flour
¾ tsp. baking powder
¾ cup dried cranberries
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C
2. In a bowl whisk together the vegan butter, sugar and no egg mixture.
3. Beat until soft, pale and creamy. (You want to make sure all of the sugar is incorporated and not still grainy)
3. Add in all remaining ingredients, sifting in the flour gently.
4. Gently fold the batter until the cookie dough is fully incorporated.
5. Place the batter in the fridge for 30minutes to rest and firm.
6. Remove the batter from the fridge and individually roll out your cookie balls onto the baking tray.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.