Updated: Jul 3, 2019
Hands down my favourite Cheesecake!
1. Combine all the “Base” ingredients into a food processor and blitz until a cookie crumble texture.
2. Firmly press base mixture lined cheesecake tin.3. Place in the freezer until filling is ready.
1. Scoop out the separated, hardened coconut cream from the refrigerated cans into a blender. Avoid the watery liquid at the bottom. (This is why it is best to refrigerate the Coconut Cream first so it separates and you don’t have sloppy, watering cream)
2. Add remaining Coconut Cream Filling Ingredients into the blender (Maple Syrup, Lime Juice, a pinch of Salt) and blitz until silky smooth.
3. Pour creamy filling on top of the cookie dough base.
4. Let set in the freezer for 1 hour before adding the Mango Layer.
1. Add all Mango Layer ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
2. Gently pour Mango puree on top of the cheesecake.
3. Return Cheesecake to the freezer for 1 hour to firm before serving.
– I decorated the cheesecake with the zest of 1 lime and 3 thin slices of fresh lime.