1. To a pan add chopped Onion and Garlic, sauté for 3-4 minutes
2. Add chopped mushrooms and lentils, continue to sauté for another 4-5 minutes on a medium heat
3. Once the mushrooms have shrunk slightly add the chopped tomatoes, water, tomato sauce and veggie stock
4. Finally season the Bolognese with thyme and a good pinch of salt and pepper (Add the fresh basil here as well, if using)
5. While the Bolognese is simmering, in a separate pot of boiling water and the rice noodles and let sit for 3 minutes until al dente.
1. Once noodles are done, serve with a good heaping of the Bolognese on top!Delish!
After a health crisis uprooted my life at the age of 21, I
discovered my soul guided mission was to teach and
coach people the importance of self-empowerment and
mastering all 3 areas of the Wellness Trinity, Health –
Mindset – Purpose. Everything I create through my
books, courses videos, and blog posts are tools to help
you empower yourself in these 3 areas. x