500–700g pumpkin, roughly chopped (butternut pumpkin gives the best results)
1 carrot, roughly chopped
3 garlic cloves, halved
1–2 brown onions, quartered
1 sweet potato, roughly chopped
1 tsp. cumin
1 tbsp. veggie stock
500g hot water
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional).
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Into a large bowl, add all chopped veggies, melted coconut oil and seasoning. Toss until veggies are well covered.
3. Divide onto 2 large baking trays and bake for 40-45 minutes.
4. Into a food processor add all roasted veggies. Blitz until puree consistency.
5. Gradually add water and stock mixture to the puree until desired consistency.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
Share your version on snapchat! Click here to add me on Snapchat!
After a health crisis uprooted my life at the age of 21, I
discovered my soul guided mission was to teach and
coach people the importance of self-empowerment and
mastering all 3 areas of the Wellness Trinity, Health –
Mindset – Purpose. Everything I create through my
books, courses videos, and blog posts are tools to help
you empower yourself in these 3 areas. x