Updated: Jan 18, 2019
INGREDIENTS1 portion of my mashed potato1 brown onion, roughly diced400g brown lentils, cooked1 carrot, finely diced or grated1⁄2 cup cooked peas1 garlic clove, crushed4 roman tomatoes, roughly chopped4 button mushrooms, roughly chopped1⁄2 cup tomato sauce1⁄4 cup BBQ sauce1 tbsp. veggie stock concentrate2 tbsp. coconut oil
1. Into a saucepan place coconut oil, diced onion and crushed garlic. Sauté
for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add lentils, mushrooms, carrot, and tomatoes into the saucepan. Simmer
on a low heat for 5 minutes, mixing regularly.
3. Finally add veggie stock, tomato sauce and BBQ sauce. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
4. Transfer cooked mince into a baking dish. Top with the mashed potato.
5. Cook for approximately 30 minutes in a 180°C oven or until potatoes are
Tip: Dust Nutritional Yeast on top for a cheesy flavour.
For more recipes like this check out my FREE 7 Day Meal Plan
✅ Instant Access
✅ Meals To Fuel You For 7 Days
✅ 16 Recipes
✅ Healthy Whole Foods
✅ 100% Plant Based 🌱
After a health crisis uprooted my life at the age of 21, I
discovered my soul guided mission was to teach and
coach people the importance of self-empowerment and
mastering all 3 areas of the Wellness Trinity, Health –
Mindset – Purpose. Everything I create through my
books, courses videos, and blog posts are tools to help
you empower yourself in these 3 areas. x