1. Preheat oven to 180 °C and grease or line muffin tray.
2. Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix until well combined and a batter forms.
3. Evenly distribute the batter into the 6 muffin cups. Press individual broccoli floret on top if using.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the muffin edges pull away from the sides of the tray.
5. Let the muffins rest for 20 minutes before serving.
TIP: Great served warm with pesto, vegan butter or tomato chutney!
After a health crisis uprooted my life at the age of 21, I
discovered my soul guided mission was to teach and
coach people the importance of self-empowerment and
mastering all 3 areas of the Wellness Trinity, Health –
Mindset – Purpose. Everything I create through my
books, courses videos, and blog posts are tools to help
you empower yourself in these 3 areas. x